Returns, Exchanges, & Cancellations
We want you to be happy! Our standard returns and exchanges policy is below, but The Queendom is like our little international community of awesome people, so you get those special "friends and family" perks. If you're not delighted with your order, please let us know and we're happy to handle your requests on a case-by-case basis. Your situation is unique, so we want to get your perspective, find a solution that makes you happy, and learn how to make our products and your shopping experience more magical.
Since the majority of our products are made just for you after you place your order, most of these policies are requirements from our manufacturers and suppliers. Though we can't change their policies, we'll always do our best to take care of our Queendom friends — it's important to us that you're treated fairly and reasonably.
Changing or Cancelling Your Order
After you make your purchase, your order is usually processed within an hour. If you need to cancel or make any change, please contact us ASAP. Once the manufacturer starts creating your product, we can't change or cancel the order. Once your order is shipped out, the shipping info cannot be changed.
We love that we can provide you with free shipping for most orders, but it's not a very fast shipping option. Especially during the holidays, it can be quite slow, so if timing is important, we highly recommend choosing DHL Express Shipping or another premium shipping option as the free shipping tends to be slower than usual. Only DHL Express and EMS will guarantee delivery time. Orders using EMS service will only be able refund or reshipment until 35 days has elapsed, but during holiday months of December will not be eligible for replacement or refund until 45 days. Our manufacturers cannot exchange or return orders shipped via China Post; if your order used China Post shipping and you need to exchange or return your order, please contact us so we can figure out the best solution for you.
Items Damaged or Poor Quality
- If your order arrives damaged or defective, we'll get you a replacement for the damaged or defective item(s) at no additional cost. To get your replacement, simply send us a photo of the damaged or poor-quality area -- we have to send it to our manufacturer before they'll create the replacement. We're not responsible for items damaged in shipping.
Wrong Product Shipped/Missing Items
- If you get the wrong product, we'll get you a replacement or refund for the item(s) at no additional cost. Simply send a photo of the incorrect product -- our manufacturers require one to get the order corrected.
- If any items are missing from your order, please tell us the items that are missing so we can get those sent to you.
- To help you choose the right size, we put size charts on every product page. If you do find that you need a different size, you can exchange the product for a different size. Since the products are made-to-order, our manufacturer allows size exchanges but not refunds.
- To make an exchange, we need to send our manufacturer the reason the shoe didn’t fit (e.g., too big, too small, too narrow) and the new size you'd like.
- If exchanging shoes or clothing for another size, you're responsible for any re-shipping fees but not for the fees to create the new product in the different size.
- If you request to change the size by more than 2 sizes from the original size ordered, our manufacturer considers it a customer-input error and they may charge for the replacement.
Package Returned To Sender
- If a package is returned to sender by the shipping courier, we'll ask you to complete an address verification so we can get it reshipped to you at no additional cost.
- If a package is returned to the sender by the shipping courier for the second time, our fulfillment service can reship the package again for a fee of 50% of the order cost.
Missed Delivery Attempts
- If the carrier has contacted you to arrange delivery and there is a missed delivery attempt, our fulfillment service allows only a 50% refund credit.
- If a package is returned to sender due to an address change and you'd like to reship the order to the new address, this can be done for a fee of 50% of the order cost.
- If you notice you've input the wrong address after submitting your order, contact us ASAP. We can modify your order with our manufacturers without penalty if it's modified within 24 hours of placing the order.
- If a package is lost or returned to sender because the purchaser provided the wrong address, we do not offer refunds or assume liability.
Used Items and Term Limits
Our manufacturers accept refund and exchange claims for new, unused items within 30 days of successful delivery to the shipping address. If or some reason you want to exchange your purchase or get a refund after that 30-day window, please let us know and we'll take a look at your unique situation to see what we can do for you. Items in used condition are not eligible for refunds or exchanges.
Duties, Tax and Charges
Any time you make any international order online, there's a possibility the country receiving the delivery could charge import duties and taxes. If that happens, they must be paid to the local tax authority upon receipt of your package. We currently don't have any way to predict whether or not you will be charged a fee or what that fee might be. Your local customs office may be able to get you more information.
Last Updated September 23, 2018